Bars so moisturizing, youll forget shampoo was ever a liquid!
Shampoo bars are the new hot item on the market and for good reason. They are more moisturizing than your average shampoo, which is great for people with dry hair. Plus, they last longer than traditional shampoo because you only need to use a small amount each time you wash your hair
- Moisturizing shampoo bars are a gentle, allnatural alternative to harsh chemical shampoos
- They are made with nourishing ingredients that help to hydrate and repair damaged hair
- Moisturizing shampoo bars are sulfatefree, which means they won't strip your hair of its natural oils
Our Moisturizing Shampoo Bars are made with pure oils and butters. Designed to last 1-2 months depending on how much you wash your hair.
Packaged in a biodegradable bag.
How to use:
Stroke your shampoo bar over your wet hair a few times to lather it up, or rub the bar between your hands to create a lather. Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you would with a liquid shampoo. Rinse out and follow with a conditioner.
- Coconut oil
- vegetable glycerine
- purified water
- sodium hydroxide (saponifying agent)
- sorbitol (moisturizer), sorbitol oleate (emulsifier)
- soy bean protein (conditioner)
- coconut milk
- olive oil
- mango butter
- essential oils / fragrance oils